This application provides information on the Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP), Winter Crisis Program (WCP), Summer Crisis Program (SCP), Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP) Plus and the Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP). You can apply for HEAP and PIPP Plus with this application. To apply for SCP, WCP, and HWAP, you must visit your Local Delegate Agency (LDA). For a list of LDAs, visit

Download Document