SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COVID-19 EMERGENCY LOAN PROGRAM
The Community Action Agency of Columbiana County, Inc. is utilizing small business revolving loan funds to assist small businesses that have been required to close due to classification as a non-essential business during Covid-19. A total of $50,000 is available to loan out to small businesses that meet the requirements noted below. CAA is waiving all application and loan fees for this program and is an Equal Opportunity Lender. Applicants that meet all of the criteria and provide all of the requested documentation will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis. Loans that are secured with collateral will be set at 0% interest at a fixed rate for three years. Loans that are not secured with collateral will be set at 1% interest at a fixed rate for three years.
- Maximum loan of $5000 and minimum of $1000
- Must be a Columbiana County Non-Essential Business that had to close due to the Governor’s order and is still incurring business related expenses.
- Business must be located in Columbiana County
- Must have filed taxes as a business in 2018 reflecting positive business income
- Credit score of a minimum of 650 for the applicant.
- Maximum of 5 full time equivalent employees during regular business
- Must be current on child support obligations
- No payments on loan for 90 days after the loan closing.
- Owner must have a household income at or below 80% of the poverty guidelines
|Number of household members||Maximum Gross Annual Income|
To apply, ALL of the following information must be provided
- Completed application
- COPIES of past two years tax returns that have been filed to the IRS. Must be signed. If you file both personal and business tax returns, you must provide both.
- If the business is an LLC or Corporation, legal documents must be provided indicting individuals eligible to apply for loans for the business.
- Completed W-9 form available at irs.gov
- Copy of a credit report received within the past 30 days that includes the credit score. This can be obtained for free at creditkarma.com or you may pay to obtain a report with the score at www.annualcreditreport.com. Only one report is required from either Transunion, Equifax, or Experian.